Translate Inner Jobber

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mad World


This Friday is it, day after tomorrow, the Overeem/Lesnar match in UFC.  Alistair Overeem is ready for it, his first UFC fight.  X-Box Live is even offering the fight for free, if you stream it through your X-Box.

I might not do that though.  I'm pretty nervous about it.  Think I'll just read about it afterwards.  I mean, I'd hate to miss it if Alistair Overeem won, but don't think I could stand watching if Brock did.  He's just always come across as a jerk to me; maybe it's just a manufactured stage persona from his pro wrestling days, but there it is.

Furthermore, I idiotically read about things online, including people's comments.  Most people want Brock to win; some even want him to "kick that n*****'s ass."  Yeah, going online makes me hate the world.  I have GOT to be more careful about that.


Besides, that night on Smackdown, Ted DiBiase will lose a match, which is SURE to be hot, Ezekiel Jackson fights Drew McIntyre, and they're both hot, and Wade Barrett and Randy Orton have a falls-count-anywhere match, which also sounds pretty hot, although sadly ending in Randy's back being injured.  Many fans who dislike Orton have expressed their delight.  SERIOUSLY!  I have GOT to stop reading what people say on the internet!  On a side note though: Barrett, you animal!

Alistair Overeem: Onward to victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment