Translate Inner Jobber

Friday, December 30, 2011

Randy Friday: Pandered To


Randy Orton is the poster child for the game "WWE '12."  He's on the cover of the game, and on the game disc.  He's on the menu screens within the game.  There's no getting away from him.  It...is...awesome.  I've never really felt pandered to like this before.  Usually I have to just ignore the Rocks and the Stone Colds and the whoevers, and find my favorites in the tucked away weird places, just being underappreciated by everybody.  But this!  This is kind of fun, Randy being everywhere whenever you play the game.  It's spoiling me for future games, though.  If the Rock or the Undertaker or whoever is on the next game, that'll be a harsh transition.  But, in the meantime!  (The screenshots below are in French, and on a Playstation.  My game is in English, and on X-Box.  Just FYI.)



No comments:

Post a Comment