Translate Inner Jobber

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Still Unbroken


You all know Bruno, and Beefcakes of Wrestling.  But did you know how generous he is?  And that he sent me pictures of Michael Elgin's match against Filipino-American wrestler TJ Perkins from Ring of Honor's Final Battle 2011 in New York City on December 23?  That's Ring of Honor's biggest pay per view of the year.  They've been hyping it for months.  But this undercard match featuring "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin is the match I would have cared about the most, had they been hyping it, which they haven't.  It was a pretty big deal for both of them, really.  TJ Perkins got to wrestle at a major pay per view, and Michael Elgin got to WIN at a major pay per view.  I like both of them, but I got to say, Elgin's my man.  So thanks again, Bruno!






No comments:

Post a Comment