Translate Inner Jobber!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Meet Jeffery


From "The Haves and the Have Nots," Gavin Houston as Jeffery.  Now, when he was first on, he was a gay character who was up to some pretty shady tricks, and in a reverse of yesterday's Benny, Jeffery got nicer as the show went on.  At first there was some complaining online about a gay guy being depicted as evil, but (1) EVERYBODY on the show is evil, so it balances out, and (2) what, gay guys CAN'T be evil?  Ha!

For some reason, when Gavin Houston took his shirt off, I just wasn't prepared for him to be so ripped.  He disarmed me with his sweetness--not that sweet guys can't be ripped.  Obviously.  I don't know WHY I wasn't thinking, "I'll bet he's ripped under that sweater."  In retrospect, pretty stupid of me; is a guy going to be on a soap opera and NOT be ripped?





No comments:

Post a Comment