Translate Inner Jobber

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Bull Fight Tonight! Brody vs. Ram

Joel Thomas, "Brody"

Brad Rowe, "Ram"

Many of you will be familiar with Alex Miller's Cave, featuring more homoerotic wrestling fiction (complete with sexy images) than you could shake a stick at.  (I said STICK.)

Alex recently hosted an epic, five-part fan fiction.  An anonymous fan was fascinated by two of Alex' characters, Brody and Ram, and wrote a story featuring these two favorites.  (I'm a sucker for a big ol' bull, so they're two of my favorites, too.)

Now, these stories, like their characters, are big and meaty.  I understand it took the anonymous writer about a year to create this.  (So don't feel bad if, like me, you need several sittings to digest it all.)  Like Alex' own stories, this has character building, great character backgrounds and interactions, and really great, detailed action.  It was a labor of love, clearly it meant a lot to the author, and it shows.

If you enjoy reading wrestling fiction, and find the models pictured above to be scorching hot, you'll probably like this story.  Below are links to the five chapters.  And for those of you interested in reading this, you might want to bookmark this page, to easily find the chapters later on. :)






2 comments:

  1. I think Joel Thomas lives in Florida. I wonder if Thunders Arena ever tried to recruit him. That would be AMAZING!
    Reply
  2. "Now, these stories, like their characters, are big and meaty." That made me laugh so hard because it's very true! :)

    Thank you for the posting this, Sean, and for all your praise. I hope everyone enjoys my work as much as you did!

    Oh, and I totally agree with OSR that Joel Thomas appearing at Thunders Arena would be a dream come true!


    - JS

No comments:

Post a Comment