Translate Inner Jobber

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unfinished Business


Today, we have a few loose ends from previous posts that need wrapping up.  So like Wade Barrett in the image above, let's get a grip on things right away.  (Okay, that was lame, but fuck it, I don't need to justify opening with a hot picture like that!)


I brought up both Julie Brown and Elvira, Mistress of the Dark separately, and even compared the two of them.  However, I was remiss in failing to point out that the two worked together when Elvira made a guest appearance on Julie Brown's TV show, "Just Say Julie."  It was perfect, it was funny, it was everything you'd want it to be.  (They were having their periods at the same time.  That was fun!)


And speaking of Elvira, when I brought up her hunky movie co-star Daniel Greene, reader Mista kindly commented, and guided us to a clip from one of Daniel's other movies, Atomic Cyborg, or, Fists of Steel.


You can see, it was a pretty high-tech cyborg movie.


And yes, after years of frustration from the Elvira movie, we finally get to see him shirtless.  Pretty beefy, Bob!  (Bob was his character's name in Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, so it's primarily what I think of him as.)


I really love that sign in the movie!


And you can also see, Bob is a pretty intense driver.  I mean, his car even falls down a cliff and explodes.


Our boy Jomo is still a whipping boy.  Last night saw him take on Wade Barrett in another losing effort.



Again, the duality of loving jobbers: As these images attest, the sight of Jomo being manhandled is beautiful.





However, one can't help but fear that rumor may be true, and it could signal the end of a promising career with a company.


 


This was like a jobber match of old. During the match, Jomo was getting so little offense in, really just serving as Wade's punching bag, that I thought, "He can't go through all that and still lose. He has to win this one!"




Eventually, Jomo got the traditional jobber flurry of offense, but it wasn't enough, and Wade put him away handily.



Still, I feel grateful, more than anything, to see a match like this.  For now, there's no reason to fully believe rumors, or at least to let them impede on some hot jobber action.  So this wave of Jomo jobberdom is entirely welcome!


When talking about Mike Bennett, I compared him to Wade Barrett, though had no hard proof as to any actual similarities.  Below I present two images, Mike Bennett and Wade Barrett from behind.



I leave it to you to decide if their asses are quite similar, or if it's all in my mind.


P.S.  Guess who saw Joan Jett, bitches!  I'm sorry, that was more like Inner Arrogant Heel, not Inner Jobber at all.  You're not bitches.  I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment