Translate Inner Jobber

Friday, December 7, 2012

I Would Have Gotten Away With It, Too...


First of all I HAVE to thank Bruno for his Beefcakes of Wrestling post on masked man, Mega Muerte.  It's always great to find a hot new body to obsess over!


From his Facebook page, Mega Muerte has links to videos such as entrances, where his weight is announced as 323 lbs.

With icon Ox Baker.



Now, on a very interesting yet totally unrelated note, there's a very hot bodybuilder named Robby Gould (who, circa 2010, had gotten his weight up to 320 lbs.).  Robby Gould's Facebook page has a link to a Mega Muerte video, interestingly enough.

And Mega Muerte's Facebook page has a lot of comments from one Robby Gould.  Interesting.  Maybe they're best friends!  But I couldn't really confirm that, because I couldn't find any photos of the two of them together...  Anyway, here are some bonus photos of hot bodybuilder Robby Gould.  Just look at that body.












 And some competition photos.









3 comments:

  1. I think that you're onto something, S.P. After having carefully gone over abdominal pics of both Robby Gould & Mega Muerte, I've noticed one striking common feature; a small, yet visible freckle/mole on the lower left side of the belly button, (approx. 4 o'clock position) on BOTH men. Coincidence??? Perhaps...OR...perhaps NOT! I've CUM to the conclusion that big, Mega Muerte's unmasked identity is, in fact, none other than....Robby Gould. Get out those magnifying glasses, guys! What say you?
    Reply

    Replies


    1. Holy moly! THAT, I hadn't noticed. You, my friend, would make Scooby and the gang proud.
  2. "MOLELY" Ha! Ha! Haaa!

    Now I MAY be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see if a genuine, (i.e.. non-photoshopped) pic of the two of them together EVER turns up; then my whole, brilliant theory shall be shot to hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment