Translate Inner Jobber

Monday, October 5, 2020

2 Hot Minutes: Krush KO'd ($6 Bundles!)

First of all, I'd like to thank World of Musclemen for pointing this out in his blog:

No Rules Wrestling (NRW) is offering $6 bundles of matches! 

In NRW's own words:

I know from a business point of view, $6.00 is not a lot of money.  It's rare for a wrestling company to offer matches at such a low price.  But look at it this way, wrestling companies: Currently, you've all gotten $0.00 from me, and NRW has gotten $6.00.  And 6>0.  (It's not that I'm CHEAP you guys.  Things are tight.  You know?)

I selected a Krush compilation, Krush Knocked Out Cold, and BOY is it worth the money!  Below are images from the 6 matches included, and then a 2 minute video featuring brief clips the images come from.

There are more bundles I'm interested in, and I'm HOPING NRW will release a Brian Baxter bundle.  (You'd get six MORE dollars, NRW!)

Krush vs. Carlo

Krush vs. Flash

Krush vs. GQ

Krush vs. The Animal

Krush vs. Jinn

Krush vs. The Saint

5 comments:

  1. I almost guarantee that NRWrestling took my video down from Vimeo. But look NRW I helped you advertise lol. These companies really should contact us bloggers more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You DID help advertise! They got my six dollars directly because of you. I'm hoping a mere 20 seconds from each match won't cause any trouble...plus this blog is the only place I put the video. (My days of even TRYING to post anything slightly risque on YouTube are over--but for everyone's benefit, I won't go into THAT again.)

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, TO THIS DAY, I am looking to find the best place for my videos. I'm probably gonna do some Discord Exclusives.

      Delete
    3. Hey guys, I'd appreciate it you checked out my blog on my negative experience with a custom video from NRW. I was a loyal NRW customer since 2008 and the producer had no hesitation screwing me over. - https://wrsscreencaps.blogspot.com/2020/03/the-downside-of-custom-videos.html

      Delete
    4. Yikes! Nasty experience--but it sounds like you did what you had to do. Good on you. In contrast, I have to say that I've had the most positive business experiences with Cameron at Wrestler 4 Hire (and their spin-offs). Always helpful, polite, and sweet. :)

      Delete