Translate Inner Jobber

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Will Success Spoil Sean Pford?


Why, yes!  Yes, I am THE Sean Pford, as interviewed in an article in Input Magazine by Chris Stokel-Walker.  No, I don't mind being recognized!  No, it wasn't my first time being interviewed!  In junior high, a reporter for the school paper once asked me what my most embarrassing moment was.  I answered, "Nothing," and did not appear in the completed article.  But this time, yes, I'm there, along with some other pretty big names in online wrestling jobber circles.  One of my sentences even got printed in big letters between paragraphs, marking me as, in all modesty, pretty legit.

All in all, a pretty thoughtful piece about wrestling, jobbers, fetishization, and, er, "middle-aged gay guys."  Read it here!

Sean Pford: Kind Of A Big Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment