Translate Inner Jobber

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

AJZ, The Golden Boy


My newest wrestling crush: AJZ (Andreas Ziegler).  Just found his stuff recently on YouTube.  I don't think I need to go into why I like him.  He's pretty gorgeous and I'm pretty shallow.  (He kind of reminds me of a young "Prototype"-era Cena.)  He wins sometimes, which is awesome.  He gets his ass kicked sometimes, which is REALLY awesome.  Trunks?  Tiny.  Muscles?  Huge.  Ass?  Perfect.  Hair?  Handle.  Oops, I guess I DID go into why I like him.

vs. Alex Hammerstone (who's also great)

vs. Graves

vs. Graves

vs. Omar Amir







2 comments:

  1. All the same reasons "like" plus the way he fills out those trunks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen his beefcake photos around but never knew his name so thanks for that. My favorite line: "Hair? Handle." Made me smile (and crave some brutal Hair Dragging...)

    ReplyDelete