Translate Inner Jobber

Thursday, January 20, 2022

The WWE 2K22 Leak Part 2 (And Pretty Deadly)

Or, maybe ALL the information in the 2K22 leak was accurate.  But that means the nWo edition was accurate too, and like I said, I'm never opposed to more Hall and Nash (particularly Hall) in my life.

Something else about the game: The return of GM Mode offers the chance to take control of Raw, SmackDown, NXT or NXT UK.  They included NXT UK!  Does that mean there will be a lot more NXT UK stars included in the game?  Will they include 287-day-reigning NXT UK Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly, Lewis Howley (blond) and Sam Stoker (brunet)?  One can hope!




I love these guys.  I think Pretty Boy Wrestlers should be encouraged.  I like Lewis, because Legolas.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen too much of Pretty Deadly but I like their look too but I think Lewis' hair is a bit too yellow. I think he'd look better with a more natural shade of blond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would look good, too. BUT, being as pale as it is, he also looks like Malachite (or in Japanese, Kunzite) from "Sailor Moon," which is awesome.

      Delete