Translate Inner Jobber

Thursday, August 3, 2023

George

"But, Sean Pford," you're not really saying to yourself, "lately these are models, not wrestlers!"  True, but it's fun to imagine what kind of wrestler they'd BE, right?  The first time through doing this blog, I'd posit what kind of wrestler *I* thought each model would be.  Jobber?  Heel?  Fair-minded?  Vicious?  Only this time, I thought I'd just post the images (practically) wordlessly, and let YOU decide that.  Plus I'm still kind of terrified of talking.  (Plus did I use the word "posit" correctly?)

And after the Big Delete when I deleted all my blog posts accidentally on purpose, I decided to reupload images I still have saved.  I actually got that started back in 2020, and then...I stopped.  But now I've included the tag "Model" on people who aren't actually wrestlers (to my knowledge), so you can find them by clicking the "Model" label, and see where I left off in 2020.  Maybe make matches between these guys.  Who should fight whom?  They all need some action.

Enough talky-talk!  Back to George!  The...heel? babyface? jobber? champ?





4 comments: